About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Hartz CEO Forms New Firm
- McAuliffe to Oversee Institutional Sales at CBRE
- CREW Network Reveals Leadership Certificate Program
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Uh Oh. This Morning's Job Numbers Were Bad
- Benchmark Hospitality Names Smith Director
- Standing Out in the New York Market
- New CohnReznick CEO Takes The Reins