About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- MBRE Pays $131M for 9 Medical Buildings
- Lillibridge Portfolio on the Market
- Tech and Equipment Increase MOB Renovations
- Johnston: Med School a "Rare Opportunity"
- First New Office Building in 25 Years Opens on I-287 Corridor
- Surprising Facts About the Healthcare Sector
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront
- Norvin Healthcare Properties Buys on LIC