Advisory Approach More Successful With 1031s
IRVINE, CA—Investment Property Group partners Gary Tolfa and Chris Keramati tell GlobeSt.com’s Carrie Rossenfeld that sometimes advising against the deal is the smart move.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CIC Acquires Investa Office Portfolio
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Miller Global Snaps Up Ocean Ridge
- RE/MAX Sales Top $1 Billion in June
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- DreamWorks HQ Trades for $215M
- Simon Beats Estimates with 22% FFO Gain