About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Southern Land Company Celebrates Grand Opening of 3601 Market
- Steven Hogberg Joins NAI Capital
- Shops at Sunset Place Sells for $110M
- After the Hurricane Hits What Now
- Do Investors Take Caution When Evaluating a Health Club?
- CREW Roundtable Talks Risk-Taking Importance
- Macerich JVs with GIC, Heitman on 8 Malls