About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Key Appoints New Affordable Housing Head
- Bills Spell Bad News for Bulk Condo Investors
- Tucker Buys Town Square Wheaton for $57M
- Orlando Metro Seeing Mega Multifamily Deals
- $61M Bridge Loan Turns Into $64M Freddie Loan
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- Strong Demand Fuels Spec Construction at Baltimore Crossroads