Shopoff Group Hires Veteran Oschin as COO
IRVINE, CA—Daniel Oschin joins the firm after building a reputation with institutional and high-net-worth investors for sourcing opportunistic, added-value and off-market real estate investments.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- AIG Taps Dachille as CIO, Acquires His Firm
- Denver Is Rock Solid for Living, Working
- C&W, ACORE, Inland Build Out Platforms
- Eastern Union Funding Opens Manhattan Office
- RPAI Gets New Chief Financial Officer
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Bridge Development Expands in L.A.
- Hunt Mortgage Hires Cap Markets Head