About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Health Care REIT pays $500 PSF for MOBs
- $480M Hospital Build Delivers Months Early
- Health Care REIT Buying MOBs
- Reduced Uncertainty Spurs Strong Job Numbers
- BioMed Sells Life Science Facility for $323M
- Hospital Pays Record Price for LI Office Building
- Lease Deal Prompts 283,000-SF Expansion
- NorthStar, Griffin-American Seal $4B Merger