About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Education Wins in Niche Markets
- German Health Portfolio Trades for $900M
- Gone Are the Days of Small Dr. Offices
- REIT Marks $135M MOB Portfolio Buy
- The Changing Look of Senior Health Bldgs.
- Branding Helps Marriage of Medical and Retail
- Top MOB Deals of First Half 2014
- Summit Medical Group Signs Renewal and Expansion at Warren Office Center