About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- DreamWorks HQ Trades for $215M
- Gladstone Goes Sale-Leaseback in Atlanta Deal
- Net Lease Veteran Comes Back to Florida
- GLPI, Pinnacle Reach Merger Deal
- Future NCIA HQ in Baltimore Changes Hands
- NorthStar, Partners Close on Extendicare JV
- Granite Adds SNF Assets in Houston Metro
- DoubleTree Del Mar Trades Hands