Auto-Finance Firm Leases 50,000SF Office
ANAHEIM, CA—Gateway One Lending & Finance takes space at 160 N. Riverview Dr. here, a ‘pocket’ market convenient to executives and workers.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Tenants Already Touring Herald Examiner
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Apartments Get $31M to Go Condo
- Business Continuity Planning Vital to SMBs
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases
- The Office Trend That’s Not a Trend
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- 7MSF-Plus Under Office Construction in Seattle