About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- USAA Picks Up Two Midtown Towers
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Alter Group Fills Up Ex-Google Space
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market