About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retail Vacancy Rates Hit All-Time Lows
- Avalon’s New VP: ‘Much More to Come’
- Tucker Buys Town Square Wheaton for $57M
- Retail and the Vanishing Middle Class
- Joseph Wong Chosen to Design The Block
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Why One JV Paid $88M for CocoWalk
- Thinking Ahead is Key to Maximizing Value