About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Corporate Real Estate’s Shifting Landscape
- Hunt Mortgage Structures 12-Year Fannie Mae Loans
- KC Puts Emphasis on Live, Work, Play
- Medistar Enters Mid-Atlantic with $62M Acquisition
- EB-5 Funds Go Local In Delaware
- Dwell and Monogram Take Modern on a National Tour
- Community Retail Center Changes Hands
- Facebook Deal Affirms Regional Confidence