About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp
- San Diego Must Accept Housing Density
- USC Defeats UCLA in Annual CRE Challenge
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices
- Home Prices Gain Across the Board
- Related Nabs $1.3B for Hudson Yards
- Blackstone Adds to Growing MF Holdings
- Condo-Price Decrease Is Mostly Seasonal