New Luxury MF Hits South Coast Metro
SANTA ANA, CA—Lyon Communities unveils the Marke, an upscale apartment community with an array of resort-style amenities, in this UPDATE to an earlier story.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Simon Baron Selling UWS MF Asset
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Thor Strikes Again in Upper Manhattan
- Does This Mean More Opps for CRE Developers?
- Makers Quarter to Merge Culture, Innovation
- Downtown Needs 125,000 Apartment Units
- MPF: Look West for Apt. Rent Growth
- CREW Roundtable Talks Risk-Taking Importance