CORFAC Focuses on Deepening Relationships
SAN FRANCISCO—CORFAC International firms from all over North America, Europe and Asia gather in San Francisco for the network’s spring conference this week, deepening relationships between its global partners.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- JLL Brokers BASF Consolidation Lease in Iselin, NJ
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- NGKF Adds Strength in Excess Space Buy
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia
- Cushman & Wakefield Sells $80 Million Office Portfolio
- Huge Congoleum Industrial in Hamilton Comes on Market
- Aztec Group Financing Two Lehigh Valley Retail Centers