About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- AG Puts Slew of 421a Developers on Notice
- Siemens Treats CRE as Profit, Not Cost Center
- Poskanzer Skott Designs Office Expansion For MedAssets in Saddle River
- 1407 Broadway Gets a Do Over
- Rubenstein Hires in Financing, Acquisitions, and Asset Management
- Newmark Refis Tribeca Office MXD
- HFF Arranges Sale and Financing of Teaneck HCF
- Fifield Adds Amenities at Evanston’s E2