About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- GLP Syndicates Stake in Former IndCor Portfolio
- Woodmont Acquires 437K SF Pittston Industrial
- Vestar Takes on Glendora Marketplace
- RICS Rallies Private Sector for Army Reserve
- Crowdfunding Underwrites Philadelphia Area Residential Fund
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- De Blasio Unveils NYCHA Revamp