About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- USC Defeats UCLA in Annual CRE Challenge
- This Retailer Arrived in Miami Just in Time
- InvenTrust Properties Makes More Changes
- Financing Landed for Retail Portfolio
- New Outlets Open Through Black Friday
- Beyond Specialty Grocers: What’s Hot in Retail?
- ‘Moneyball,’ for Commercial Real Estate
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices