Assn.: Holmes Tower Best New Project in Country
NEWPORT BEACH, CA—The Associated General Contractors of America awards the Bill Holmes Tower at CHOC Children’s Hospital with an Alliant Build America Award for Best New Building Project.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Large Developer Joins Healthcare Arena
- MOB Developers Opt for Adaptive Reuse
- United Properties Filling Up 655 Nicollet Mall
- What Does the ACA Ruling Mean for Real Estate?
- Alexandria’s Marcus Talks Up Cambridge
- A Trio of Female CRE Heavy Hitters
- $345M in Financing Secured for Charles River Plaza North
- Three Queens Properties Nab Financing