About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Portland-area Apartment Properties Trade
- JLL Closes On LodgeTax Buy
- High Ceilings, Cross-Dock Loading Hard to Find in I-95 Market
- Billions in Sales: Which Ones Shined?
- Boston Properties to Sell DC Office Building for $318M
- Berkadia Sells Multifamily to San Francisco Firm
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- Starwood, IHG Talk Possible Merger: Reports