About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Retailers Have Greater Access to Capital
- The Driving Factor in Avison Young’s Meteoric Growth
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Three Retail Deals In One Day
- Oakwood JV Buys in High Walkability Nabe
- RADCO Expands Multifamily Focus in Kennesaw
- NY’s Compass Targets Miami Real Estate Market
- Majority Share of Portland's Landmark Office Tower Changes Hands
- Townline Square Trades for Nearly $45M