About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Orlando Set for CRE Growth, GlobeSt.com Reports the Headlines
- Hyde Park Ready to Hit National Stage
- Student Housing Expanding Fast at ISU
- Construction Starts on Vue53 in Hyde Park
- Corvias Campus Living Wins $548M Private Loan
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- Virtus and Aspen Start NE Student Housing
- Inland American Becomes InvenTrust Properties