About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Multifamily Investors Target Indiana
- People are Staying After 5:00 in DTSD
- Preiss JV Acquires Vista Student Housing
- Wall Street Lender Bets on Student Housing
- Walker Dunlop Originates $27M Mizzou Loan
- Harrison Street Closes $850 Million Fund
- City’s Fortunes a ‘Roller Coaster,’ Says Mayor Guardian, But 'Stars Are Aligning'
- Student Housing Developers Eyeing These Markets in ‘15