About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- The Most Overlooked Southeast Markets
- Auction.com Recognized by AlwaysOn
- Pollack Bets Big on Florida Multifamily Development
- Forum Partners Buys Portion of the Dermot Co.
- SFV Sees High Investor Demand
- Southeast CRE Sees Strong Push Toward This
- Investing Arm of Chinese Construction Company Buys in Jersey City
- Real Estate Rides the Economic Rollercoaster