About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- These Retail Transactions ‘Increasingly Rare’ in Florida
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot
- Miami Retail Investors Can Expect These Terms
- What's Really Driving Miami Retail?
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables