About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Brookfield Inks Deal with Savills for Berlin Trophy
- HFF Uses Condo Structure in Sale of Retail and Self Storage Properties
- Naples Retail Portfolio Trades for $74M
- Crowdfunding Shows Its Longstanding Potential
- Marketing Firm Looks to ‘Link’ Real Estate Brokers Nationwide
- Shopoff’s Plan: ‘Event-Driven’ Appreciation
- Retail Hangs Tough Despite Shake-ups
- What’s Really Driving the Urbanization Trend?