About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Student Housing Numbers Maintain Upward Trend
- Former Yacht Manufacturing Site, Marina Trades
- Campus Housing Finds Sustainable Edge
- A History of the Arms Race in Student Housing
- What Investors Need to Know About Orlando
- Harrison Acquires Chicago Student Housing
- How to Attract More CRE Millennials
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances