About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Sprawling Campus for Sale in Yorktown
- University of North Texas Asset Changes Hands
- The Most Overlooked Southeast Markets
- NYU Cleared to Plow Ahead with Expansion
- Mareau Builds US Student Housing Portfolio
- How Terra Picks Winning Sites
- ‘Green’ is Good, But it Faces Challenges
- HOK, Design Firm, Opens New Office in Philadelphia