About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Pat Goldstein Had “Keen Intellect, Fierce Spirit”
- HFF Lines Up $38M Refinancing For Main Line Retail Center
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- Karlin RE Lending Rebrands As Calmwater Capital
- Blackstone Funds Iconic Downtown Refi
- Bad Month for REITs, But Not a Bear Market
- Cash Buyers Still Driving OC Residential