About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Crowdfunding Shows Its Longstanding Potential
- HFF Uses Condo Structure in Sale of Retail and Self Storage Properties
- GE Inks Sale of $30B Specialty Finance to Wells
- Entitled Waterfront Site Seeks Investors
- HFF Beefs Up Loan Sales and REO Team
- Large Stamford Waterfront Complex Trades
- What This 1973 Refi Says About Miami MF
- Berkadia Richmond Secures One of Team's Largest Loans for Student Housing