Family Sells Portfolio After 60-Year Hold
CORONA DEL MAR, CA—Burnham USA purchases a strategic commercial block of properties here in an off-market deal from the Franklin family, who purchased it in the early 1950s.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CIC Acquires Investa Office Portfolio
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- Miller Global Snaps Up Ocean Ridge
- RE/MAX Sales Top $1 Billion in June
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- DreamWorks HQ Trades for $215M
- Simon Beats Estimates with 22% FFO Gain