About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Developers Jumping Into Healthcare Field
- CMBS Opportunities Building in the Midwest
- Flexibility is Key on MOB Campuses
- This Law Firm is Serious About Atlanta CRE
- Goldstein Survey Sees NJ Retail Vacancy At Five Year Low
- PernaFrederick Brokers Center City Leases Worth $3.3 Million
- Raising the Bar on Customer Experience
- Physicians Realty Invests $234M in Q1