About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Duke Taps Hrubes to Lead St. Louis
- Citi Leads Mt. Sinai Renovation Funding
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Three Retail Deals In One Day
- How Demographics Shape Development
- Regeneron Expands Again at Landmark at Eastview
- IBM Signs Major Sublease Deal at Cambridge Complex
- Trio of New Tenants at Hackensack Retail Center