About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Alexin’s Primary Facility Sells for $20.5M
- Net Lease Investors Eye Oil, Healthcare
- Net Lease: “Deals Need Broader Access”
- ARCT V Plans NYSE Listing, Shift to Debt
- Rufrano: ARCP Must Regain Investors’ Trust
- Net Lease Has Gained Very Broad Appeal
- Exeter Buys Big Suburban Portfolio
- Net Lease: Alt Funding May Become Mainstream