About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- This Secondary Location Has Higher In-Place Yields
- This Orlando MF Submarket is White Hot
- 80s Classic: What’s Old is New (and Profitable) Again
- Surprising Amenities Attracting Renters
- E. Village Site Eyed For Condo Conversion
- Local Investors Eye Brooklyn Dev. Site
- Trophy Multifamily Asset Up for Grabs
- 5 Ways to Wring More Value From CRE