About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- StarPoint Breaks Into Santa Monica
- Steady Hiring Favors Multifamily
- Weisbrod: New 421a is More Aggressive
- REIT M&A: Much Since 2000, Much More Ahead
- The Single-Family Home Builder’s Secret
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- Micro Units: Next Big Thing?
- NYC Multifamily Projects Aimed at the High End Market