Solar Set to Halve Mazda’s Energy Bills
IRVINE, CA—Mitsubishi Electric photovoltaic modules are now powering automotive research and development at Mazda North America’s R&D facility here.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Orlando Industrial Spec Sells Completely Out
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market
- Bridge Development Expands in L.A.
- Craft Brewing Industry Was Where in 2000?
- Pfizer to Consolidate Operations to Kendall Square Complex
- Industrial Rehab Announced, Tenants Fall In