About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Chicago Remains One of the Greenest Cities
- Where the Office Money's Flowing
- Office Property Breaks Pricing Records
- 4 More Powerful CRE Women in South Florida
- Mesa West Stays Active in Chicago Market
- Department of Child Safety Relocates
- Citigroup Inks 125,000 SF Lease at Miami Center
- Miami Office Space Greener Than Most