About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Saddle Creek Takes 1.1M SF in Build-to-Suit
- What's Really Driving Miami Retail?
- Say Goodbye to Close-in Flex/industrial Space
- Boston’s Affordable Housing Initiative on MIT Forum Agenda
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Robust Northeast Retail Real Estate Market Spurs Increased Construction
- MF Developers In ‘Amenities Arms Race’