About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Pollack Bets Big on Florida Multifamily Development
- Southeast CRE Sees Strong Push Toward This
- Tucker Development Gets New CFO
- Kuafu Buys Hudson Yards Residences
- Artesia Sells 40 Hyde Park to Private Investor
- DTLA Construction Booms Across Sectors
- Real Estate Rides the Economic Rollercoaster
- The ‘Tug of War’ to Meet Allocations