About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Cushman & Wakefield Tees Up Sale of Edgewood Country Club
- Rutgers’ Bloustein School to Review 'Grow NJ'
- JLL Brokers BASF Consolidation Lease in Iselin, NJ
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- NGKF Adds Strength in Excess Space Buy
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- Cushman & Wakefield Sells $80 Million Office Portfolio