About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Suburban Hotels Attracting Investors
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works
- FiDi Office Tower Buyer Steps Forward
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- Auction.com, HREC Sell Alena Portfolio
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?
- Brown Brothers Harriman Moves to Mack-Cali JC Property