About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Never a Greater Demand for This Asset Class
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- Three CRE Deals That Benefit Atlanta Long-Term
- The Metropolis Signs Hotel Indigo
- Auction.com Says Markets are Smokin'
- Miami Worldcenter Hits Big Milestone
- How Resort Design Has Evolved