About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- The Bottom Line About Hotel Profits
- Chesapeake Takes DTLA Ace Hotel for $103M
- Foreign Investor Takes Another Orlando Hotel
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up
- These Markets Least Likely to Improve
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- NYBC: 2014 Construction Spending Soared