About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- Good and Bad News for Atlanta Retailers
- Vestar Renovates, Signs Major Tenants
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Why Foreign Investors are Falling Into This Net
- A Tale of Distressed Miami Retail
- Meridian-Kettler JV to Develop The Boro Project in Tysons