About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Retail Development Picks Up in Louisville
- Orlando’s Changing Macro Retail Scene
- E-Commerce: Shaping Retail ‘For the Better’
- Long Work Hours Require Different Amenities
- When Property Management Enhances Value
- Miami Retail Hot: What About Broward?
- How Tampa Retail Has Radically Changed
- Goldstein Brokers Four NJ 7-Eleven Leases