About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Strong Demand Fuels Spec Construction at Baltimore Crossroads
- Avalon’s New VP Takes Page From LA Icon
- KTGY Expanding Offices to Support Growth
- Whole Foods Draws Big Pool of Buyers
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- For Residents of 'The One,' The Doctor is In...the Building
- Vaupel: Job Growth Creates Retail Growth
- Atlanta: CRE Challenges That Remain