About Our Columnist
Rayna Katz is a seasoned business journalist whose extensive experience includes coverage of the lodging sector. She was most recently content director for a major business-to-business publisher, overseeing four publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- German Buyer Acquires Midtown Marriott
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- Chesapeake Takes DTLA Ace Hotel for $103M
- The Bottom Line About Hotel Profits
- Foreign Investor Takes Another Orlando Hotel
- Why Hotel Sales are Waking Up
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- These Markets Least Likely to Improve