About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- Williamsburg Site Trades Finally
- MMI Expands IPA Division to Office, Industrial
- Port Proposes Shift in Cargo “Free Time”
- Why Plant City Industrial is Heating Up
- Ind. Development Grows More Disciplined
- West Coast Based Emerging Leaders