About Our Columnist
Rayna Katz is a seasoned business journalist whose extensive experience includes coverage of the lodging sector. She was most recently content director for a major business-to-business publisher, overseeing four publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Grand Central Area Gets Key Rezoning
- Two Teams Vie for State's Last Casino License
- Crowdfunding: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Gov. Baker Puts Brakes on Boston Convention Center Expansion
- How the New EIR Ruling Hurts Smaller Projects
- Absent Pressure from Mayors, Court's COAH Decision Likely to Stand
- NJ Pension’s New Real Estate Investment Head Seeks Diversification
- NJ Builders President Vallone Sees Housing Recovery in 2015