Hangover Fund Makes Next Texas Play
DALLAS–Invensys Inc. disposed of the 70,111-square-foot building, which SkyWalker Property Partners purchased for its Hangover Opportunity Fund portfolio.
About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CBRE Supply Chain Head Talks Industry Change
- Transwestern, SMRS Partner on Industrial
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Denver Supply, Demand Out of Balance
- Panattoni Dev. Co. Launching 770K Spec
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- Industrial’s Biggest Change Over the Past 15 Years?
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream