About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Federal Realty Launches Phase II of Pike & Rose
- Boutique San Fran Office Changes Hands
- Eisenhower Corporate Campus Earns BOMA NJ's ‘The Outstanding Building of the Year’
- Life Spine Buys New Sub. Headquarters
- No Deal on Chase Move to Hudson Yards
- 5900 Wilshire Occupancy Reaches 90%
- Steinway Move Reaches Crescendo
- What Investors Should Ask Lenders