About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will Tenants React to This?
- Massive Platform Buys Becoming Common
- Twin Cities’ Construction Boom Continues
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- Biotech Real Estate Boom Shows No Letup