About Our Columnist
Katie Hinderer, writer and editor of the Southwest region, has been writing about commercial real estate for more than 10 years. She has previously worked as the Northeast and Midwest editor for GlobeSt.com, as well as the Midwest reporter for National Real Estate Investor and the office and industrial reporter for Commercial Property News.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Source: Gramercy at Metropolitan Park Trades for $190M
- Investors Scramble for Multi-Tenant Retail
- Two Commercial Condos Sold in Tribeca
- Horizons at Rock Creek Brings $250M
- What’s Really Driving Miami’s Multifamily Market?
- Storage Portfolio Acquired by Dallas Firm
- Prologis, Norges Acquire KTR Capital for $5.9B
- Why Class-B Office is Hot in OC