About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Crowdfunding Shows Its Longstanding Potential
- HFF Uses Condo Structure in Sale of Retail and Self Storage Properties
- Brookfield Inks Deal with Savills for Berlin Trophy
- Naples Retail Portfolio Trades for $74M
- REBNY: Brooklyn Retail’s Time Has Come
- Retail Hangs Tough Despite Shake-ups
- Shopoff’s Plan: ‘Event-Driven’ Appreciation
- Marketing Firm Looks to ‘Link’ Real Estate Brokers Nationwide