About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- MMI: Exchange Buyers Move to STNL Retail
- MBRE Pays $131M for 9 Medical Buildings
- Which Markets Offer Net-Lease Yield?
- Local Drug Stores Bringing in Investors
- NNN Lease Asset Trades at $500PSF
- Are Net Lease Assets Recession-Proof?
- Phillips Edison Spins Off New Standalone