Kevin Hughes Rejoins Cassidy Turley To Remake Corporate Outsourcing
WASHINGTON, DC—One of his duties will be to integrate the broker's corporate outsourcing business operations into one unit.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- JLL Brokers BASF Consolidation Lease in Iselin, NJ
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- NGKF Adds Strength in Excess Space Buy
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia
- Cushman & Wakefield Sells $80 Million Office Portfolio
- Huge Congoleum Industrial in Hamilton Comes on Market
- Aztec Group Financing Two Lehigh Valley Retail Centers