About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Industrial Is a “Darling” of CRE
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base
- JLL Names New Leader for St. Louis Market
- Detroit Industrials Garnering Notice
- Liberty Breaks Ground on New Flex Building at The Navy Yard
- Bronx Industrial Space Nabs Food Tenant
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront