About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- De Blasio Unveils NYCHA Revamp
- Army Reserve Wants Help Managing Assets
- Phase II of The Pearl Gets Construction Financing
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia
- CRE Owners Shouldn’t Skimp in Insurance This Year