About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- Casino Drives Bell Garden’s Hospitality
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- Primestor Likes Panorama Mall’s Hispanic Demographics
- Keystone Redeveloping Plymouth Meeting Office
- Auto Is Rocking the Retail Market
- Phillips Snaps Up Another Grocery-Anchored Center
- InvenTrust Properties Makes More Changes