About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Buyer Pays Big to Enter Claremont Market
- What Makes the Southeast Different?
- Darden Names Board Member to Lead REIT Spin-off
- What Investors Need to Know About Orlando
- How to Navigate Today’s Net Lease Market
- Why Net Lease Owners May Need Support
- A Word of Advice for Foreign Investors
- How to Attract More CRE Millennials